Saturday, September 5, 2009

As the name states


As the name states, 
this is the time in my life, in which I am embracing a powerful journey and point in my life.

I am ever more edging towards the competition of Miss Universe Canada, with opportunity to continue on to Miss Universe.

Today I have written a sponsorship package, of which I am actually quite happy with.  I used a template and added photos to a uniquely presented presentation of Who I Am, and why it is beneficial to sponsor me.  It looks great! So now I have to present it to the right people, with the right approach, to secure the money that will allow me to develop, strengthen and live as my best self.  Oh how great it will be/is to be supported by people who see my passion and choose to support me as I follow my dreams!

Cheers to this opportunity,
I value it very much.  And love the whole of experiences I have had in pageantry.  Truly wouldn't have known before, that it is about self development opportunities, and opportunities to meet friends and make connections!  To feel inspired in life and develop your best self.  This is a life worth living and creating.

I have now begun my focus of intent to tone myself, eat healthy, drink very rarely, work on my 'princess presence', conscious intent, heart based living,... focused, centered, balanced.  All of which is who I am now becoming, ever more fully.

I love ya!
thanks for listening....
I am here for you anytime you'd like to chat....get ahold of me! Be inspired... dream and be energized to pursue opportunity and make your dreams reality!

xo
JL

No comments:

Post a Comment